Oil is one of the major products of hair-care routine. As Abyssinian oil is similar in nature to Argan oil, so it is being used for hair for many years.
Abyssinian Seed Oil or Crambe Abyssinica Seed oil comes from the flowers of the Abyssinian plant, which is basically a mustard plant. It is native to the Mediterranean region and eastern Africa. The seeds produce around 30% oil which contains a high percentage of C22 Fatty Acids. It also contains an abundance of Linoleic and Linolenic Acids. This oil is included natural contents like Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, proteins and minerals. This oil has an ultra-light and non-greasy skin feel. It is also easily absorbed and does not have any sticky feeling.
• As a hair care product, the oil improves manageability, shine, moisturized, and protect against irritants.
• This oil is easily absorbed into hair. It gives a boost to shine and conditions the dry hair.
• It contains a high percentage of Omega-9 fatty acid that gives hair a glossy feel.
• It provides hair a natural protection to deal with chemicals like hair color and UV radiation of the sun.
• Apply few drops of Abyssinian oil to your hair before blow drying. You can also use few more drops after blow drying. It will give you an extra shine all day long.
• It is also anti-breakage oil. Mix two table spoons of Abyssinian oil and Argan oil and add few drops of Vitamin E oil. Apply all over the hair. It will protect your hair from breaking.