To warp our natural hairs we use different types of materials. Many people call these materials different names. Such as a hair cap, towel, scarp, and head wrap. But the most common is the head wrap. And the traditional head wraps are the most used of them all. Therefore, we have collected some of the best head wraps for natural hair.
Which Criteria Makes Great Head Wraps?
To choose a proper head wrap needs to focus on some basic things. All these essential criteria have been provided in the next section for your convenience. Just follow these roles before buying your head wrap.
Always try to take good quality clothes for choosing head wrap. Soft and soothing clothes better the wearing experience. As well as increase the touching experience too. Try to avoid silky scarves. Because managing silk-made scarves is quite difficult. But that doesn’t mean silk-made head wraps are not good.
Air passing ability is a great thing to consider buying a scarp. Because covering the head will create extra pressure in hot humid weather. Considering the facts, an air-accessible headcover will keep you cool. In a humid condition, you must choose a breathable scarp.
Traditional and modern combination
Well in many African regions using hair caps or head wrapping is a traditional practice. So, choose a well-defined hair scarf that will represent your tradition as well as your modern styling. Which will be a great option for many big events in your surrounding.
Your scarf must be bigger in size. Because a bigger-sized headwrap covers the whole area. Plus you can use some extra portion to make your wearing more attractive. So, choosing a properly sized headscarf is very important. Also, the bigger-sized scarf is suitable for all sizes of the scalp.
Some users face problems using these headcovers. Sometimes they face hair falling, itching, and dandruff problems. So, before buying a scarf you must know the side impact of that particular product. That will help you to avoid unwanted scalp problems.
Short Afro Curly Wig Wrap Wigs for Women Kinky Curly Headband
To maintain Afro hairs, you need quality products. This head wrapping band is specially made for afro hairs. But this headband easily gets adjusts with other hairs too. Use this head wrap to get a simple attractive look in a short time. Also, this unique headband is made with handmade materials. So, don’t get furious with your head-wrapping tools. Just have faith in it for style and attractiveness.
- It is suitable for various occasions. Like marriage, birthday party and outside traveling.
- Wearing this headband is very easy for its unique design.
- This hairband provides an attractive look in a short time
- It is not actually a traditional head wrap. But you can’t ignore the necessity of this head wrap to warp up your afro hairs.
Turban Long Hair Head Wrap Scarf
You will get different solid colors of towels from this package. All these solid head wraps were made with high-quality polyester. The exact length of clothes easily covers the whole scalp. So, you will be able to cover up any size of scalps with these items. Well, check this skin-friendly head wrapping cap from here.
- It is very stylish and very easy to wear
- You will get comfortable wearing experience with it
- This hair cap is breathable and skin-friendly
- Quality manufacturing material causes no harm to the skin
- Although this hair wrapping cap comes with various color options. Some users don’t like the colors.
Homelex Head Wraps Turbans Stretch
Homelex made headwraps are fully machine and hand washable. The extra-long and wide cloth provides versatile options for covering the whole scalp. To provide extra satisfaction it was made with microfiber. Just take this good head wrapping and save money.
- Soft manufacturing material helps to make breathability to your scalp
- Long length cloth easily covers up the whole area of your head
- It is both machine and hand-washable
- Some users have dissatisfaction with the lasting ability of this head wrapping cloth.
Stretch Head Wrap Scarf Head Wrap for women
Actually, it is an African traditional head wrap. Women use this headcover for outside purposes. This amazing design allows you to use this one on events like birthdays, weddings,s and other party days. However, this is made with polyester. Which can reduce the supply of air inside your head.
- You can enjoy African tradition style as a part of daily fashion
- It is very smooth, soft, and lightweight
- This travel-friendly wrap covers the full area of the head
- Different color choices are available with this package
- The price value of this traditional head wrap is slightly high.
Instant Turban Cotton Scarf Head Wrap
Well, here we are going to talk about fashionable and use headscarves. Instant turban cotton scarf comes in a dimension of 7.52 x 5.75 x 1.02 inches. Also, this hair scarf is very lightweight. Therefore, using it for a long time creates problems in your head.
- It is made with 95% cotton and 5% lycra. Which is very breathable and soft.
- Sometimes you can use this crosswise band of two-colored bonnets as a bonnet or under your shawl or turban.
- Also, you can use this scarf to support or tighten your hair
- Many users use this headscarf under any headcovers
- Sometimes silk softness causes instability. However proper tightening will make it stay at the same place
Acrabros Stretch Jersey Turban Head Wrap
Acrabros turban head wrap is preferable for all types of hair. Because it comes with a multifunctional method. It is a great fashion choice for weddings, Church, engagements, birthdays, and other ceremonies. ACRABROS head wrap scarves come in a bunch of different bold and beautiful colors to better match your style.
- This headscarf covers the whole area of your scalp with its extra-long size
- You will get a premium fabric blend with just the right amount of soft
- This headscarf is long breathable at the same time
- You can use this headwrap on different types of events.
- Sometimes users have complained about the low air passing ability.
Women Turban African Pattern Headwrap
Well, let’s begin the description of the African traditional scarf now. The vintage turban is stretchy to adjust to any size or style of hair that you may have. Stylish designs for women’s indoor or outside use. Also, you can use this one to reduce your hair fall. The twisted turban can be worn in the front, back, or side.
- As a daily fashion accessory, you can operate it very easily
- One size turban African headwrap fits all women
- It is very soft touching. Plus very comfortable to wear
- it is custom made from premium fabric
- Many users have issues with this high price tag.
How To Wear Head Wraps With Different Styles
Well, head wraps are the traditional and stylish wearings in modern times. Here will discuss a regular way of using head wraps. To start, firstly brush your natural hair properly. Then nicely place it over your scalp and adjust it with a clip.
- After clipping up the scarf on your scalp then wrap up the back part according to your convenience. Wrap the hair scarf on one side. Which will provide you proper grip. Proper positioning holds the cap in the exact place.
- Lastly, don’t make it super tight. Which may cause hair fall. Also, you can make a bun with the scarf on top of your head. Finally, you can use a nice holding gel to properly adjust the outside hairs.
After doing all this stuff you are ready for a new look. Don’t make the process too complicated. Because these headwraps are mainly used as a quick styling headscarf. Just go next door with real style.
I’ve spent countless hours researching, experimenting, and learning about the intricacies of natural hair care. I aim to share this knowledge with you, helping you navigate the challenges and triumphs of your natural hair journey.