Sometimes we usually get bored with our hard natural hair. Although any type of natural hair is acceptable, we prioritize having soft hair. Because hard natural hair is not easily maintainable. That’s why our hair experts have some important suggestions for making your hard natural hair softer and healthier.
Reasons for Hard Natural Hair
- Genetical cause: we usually get our body hair, body structure, and skin color from our origins. Genetic influence is a big factor behind our natural hair. Especially, if we have some connection with African ancestors the chances of getting hard natural hair is more.
- Environment effect: If you are living in a hot and dry climate you may have developed hard hair. As we spend lots of time in sunny and windy conditions, the rate of moisture on our hair reduces so quickly. So, extreme weather conditions could be liable for your hard natural hair.
- Poor Lifestyle: You need to clean your scalp at regular intervals. That will save our hair from drying up. In that situation, scalp itching, bumps, and dandruff damage the moisture of our hair, and hair gets hard.
How to soften Hard Natural Hair
According to our hair expert’s advice, you can easily make your hair soft. Just these guidelines are provided in the next section for the best result.
- Understanding the hair type
Humans have various types of hair. Without understanding your hair type, you can not take proper treatment. Suppose, you have 4c natural hair, so need to take steps to soften 4c natural hair. To know the actual hair type, take experts’ advice.
If you take general treatment without knowing the hair condition, it may damage your hair and scalp. So. it is important to understand the condition of your hair before applying any treatment.
- Understanding the scalp condition
The scalp is a very sensitive part of your body. For the best remedy, the Scalp condition must be known. Without having a proper idea about your scalp don’t apply any styles or necessary treatment. Chemicals are a responsible element of causing scalp problems.
- Apply Argan oil
From ancient times Moroccan Argan oil has been using a beauty product. It has usability on skin and hair. But using the Moroccan pure Argan oil is the best decision to get soft hair. This oil comes with high nourishing power. With quick-time, this oil-made formula shows the real result.
It also helps to make your hair softer. All the Morrocan Argan hair oil has a long-lasting soothing fragrance. You can apply this oil, on your low porosity hair as well as on the hard natural hair. Just take expert advice before using this oil directly on your hair.
- Usability of Coconut oil
In general pure coconut, hair is a suitable choice for all types of hair. It strengthens the hair and makes hair healthy, shiny, and much more spectacular. Coconut oil has the benefit of using it on dry skin. So, applying this oil will be a good choice for your scalp too.
Coconut oil has no side impacts. Only this hair oil is not the most suitable option for lower porosity hair.
- Use olive oil
This oil comes with all the natural ingredients for making your hair softer. In general olive oil has multifunctional usability. For baby skincare, people use this oil from a very old time. Some proof of using this oil can be found in the Indian Ayurveda. For better results apply the olive oil with your thumb and leave it for a night. Then wash out the oil in the morning.
- Avoid hot water
If you use hot water directly on your hair, it will damage your hair. It makes hair dull and dry. Sometimes, hot water can put some negative impact on your scalp too. While washing your hair, try to avail hot water.
- Clean your hair
Some of us don’t know the proper method of cleaning the hair. To reduce the dryness use some portion of water before applying any shampoo. Then wash out your hair for less than 1 minute of applying the shampoo. Then apply some conditioner for the best benefit.
After washing your hair, don’t use any har towel to dry it. Instead of it, you can use a hairdryer to get proper dried hair. Try to avoid excessive chemicals on your hair. Clean up your hair as often as you need.
- Frequently changing hairstyle
Don’t frequently change your hairstyle. People use excessive hair gels to make new hairstyles. That is how the hair loses its moisture in a very quick time. So, applying gel to your hair, instead of pure oil will be the last choice.
Always prioritize pure oils on your hair. Because the chemical is not suitable for some sensitive scalp. Then find out the oil that has less chemical on it. Product choice is an important thing in proper hair care.
Changing the condition of natural hair is not straightforward. Try to maintain natural hair, if there is not any major necessity. You have to be patient to turn your hard hair on in a soft condition. If you can take proper steps then the positive outcome is almost sure.
But our suggestion is to take expert advice, before taking any major steps. Also, you can apply those basic suggestions in the above-mentioned paragraph from our hair experts to get the best result.
Don’t use any hot tools on your hair. Or following the unnatural ways of making soft hair is very risky.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Process of Softening the Natural Hard Hair?
- Question: Can I use a hair mask to save my hair?
- Answer: Yes, Hair musk is a very essential thing for outings in dry or sunny conditions. It saves your hair from the dangerous UV impact. Also helps to save your hair from sand and wind.
- Question: How to make natural hair softer naturally?
- Answer: Using natural hair oil the best option to make your hair softer naturally. Try to avoid any short techniques. Knock your hair expert just before using any chemicals.
- Question: How can I turn my African hard hair into soft hair?
- Answer: According to experts’ suggestions, use olive oil after shampooing your natural hair. Or, Coconut oils and Avocado oil, and message for 3-6 minutes. Then apply conditioner for at least 5 minutes before fully washing your hair. Follow this suggestion for some time, you may find positive results.
- Question: Why is natural hair so stiff?
- Answer: When hair loses moisture and protein balance, the hair gets hard. Or the excessive presence of these things is also responsible for hard natural hair.