From the very age of the hair care process, girls or women of any age, or teenagers are very much selective for their hair care ingredients. They always want to try some hair packs or hair masks or hair oil to moisturize their hair and protect their hair from freezing. In this case of hair protection and hair treatment, we have a better solution to your hair knocking at the door. Yes, you are guessing right. Today we are talking about the most ancient hair care process which you can use. This might be guaranteed that you will love this process very much, right after using the process and touch your hair. We are talking about the process, which is an Ethiopian tradition.
Although it is an Ethiopian tradition to care for your hair for growing and moisturizing, this process has spread all over the world. It is so easy you can easily make this at home and just apply to your hair.
What is Ethiopian butter?
In Ethiopia, you can find some interesting things to their cuisine and there you can find the famous Niter kibbeh, which is also known as clarified butter. This is the actual Ethiopia butter. This butter can be made at home easily. You have to need some ingredients to make it.
Ethiopian cuisine makes this Niter kibbeh with some spiced ingredients to cook and other things. But when it comes to caring for your hair you just need to know which ingredients you should and which are not.
How to prepare Ethiopian butter?
Most people think that caring for their hair is so expensive. So, they just do not take care of their hair. But that is not right. You can easily make a hair mask or packs it at your home with some ingredients and use it on your hair. It is so easy and also not expensive. Most people also think that where they can find Ethiopian butter and how it costs. You can make it to your home. The whole process is so easy to make.
To prepare Ethiopian butter you need some ingredients as well as you need a blender or food processor to carry on the whole process. Here, the blender is the must and as far as I know, you can find this blender or food processor available in any home. So, you can do it so easily.
So, here is the list of what you need to make homemade Ethiopian butter for hair:
- A blender or food processor
- Whipping cream
You need to follow some steps to make it at home.
Step 1: First, you have to manage some whipping cream. You can make whipping cream at home also. That will be the best.
For making the whipping cream you need :
If you want to make one cup of heavy whipping cream you need to mix ⅔ cup of whole milk with ⅓ cup of melted butter. And after then, put it on the mixer. If you have no milk at your home, you just mix the butter contrast to the portion of milk and butter. And put it on the mixer. It is as simple as that. That is how you can make the whipping cream.
Step 2: In step 2, you have your whipping cream. Now you can put it on the blender and the whipping cream as well. You have to blend the whole whipping cream for about five minutes.
Step 3: In this step, you have to check the blended whipping cream, if the water and the whipping cream separate or not. Also, you have to make sure that it must be thickened properly.
Step 4: Now you have to drain the water which you might collect from the blended whipping cream.
That is how you can make Ethiopian butter for hair.
Caution for this process:
You have to use the Ethiopian butter immediately or you can store this put in the fridge. Otherwise, it will be spoiled.
Do make this so hassle-free, otherwise, you have to face some problems regarding making this.
How to apply on your hair, the Ethiopian butter?
Making the Ethiopian butter is so easy but if you do not apply it properly, it will not work as you want. If you need to shine your hair, moisturize your hair, to grow your hair with a nourishment treatment, then you should follow the proper applying method.
First of all, you have to partition your hair into some section to apply in a proper method. Then apply the Ethiopian butter over the whole hair, both scalp and hair. You have to make sure that the scalp should be covered with the butter properly.
After applying the hair, you have to wait for two to three hours. Many of us apply it throughout the hair and leave it on overnight to nourish our hair properly.
Does Ethiopian butter help with your damaged hair?
Ethiopian butter helps to grow your hair and nourish your hair. If you want to protect your hair from sun protection and dirt, you should apply it once a week. UV rays and dirt can cause frizzy feelings when you touch your hair. But when you use Ethiopian butter for hair treatment it will help your hair in many ways.
- This butter will detangle your hair immediately after proper use.
- Ethiopian butter will help your hair to soften.
- Your hair will smell good. Most people’s hair smells are not good, as they sweat a lot and that affects their hair. So, their hair’s smell is mixed up with sweating. But, this butter helps your hair to smell good.
- This, Ethiopian butter will help you to grow your hair lustrous and shine your hair, as exactly any girl wanted.
- This butter helps to grow your hair. Proper use of it once a week can help you to achieve the desired hair plait.
Ethiopian kibbeh butter for hair :
People consider kibbeh butter, is the secret ingredient of Ethiopia cuisine culture and also for hair care and skincare. Ethiopian kibbeh butter helps to grow hair and nourishment and so on. There are many benefits to using Ethiopian kibbeh butter throughout the hair. Let’s know the benefits of the Ethiopian kibbeh butter for hair treatment –
- For hairstyle purposes: If you want to set your curl hair, then you should have the kibbeh butter as a hair cream to keep your hair shiny, soft, and smooth. This butter will help your curls to make a deep twist as well as you can style with your hair whatever you want to. Most importantly, many women want to style their hair, as they can style it with many outfits. For this reason, your hair must be soft and smooth. So, they can easily trust their kibbeh butter hair treatment.
- Innate hair care for damaged hair: Those who have curly hair, wavy hair, and damaged hair, can use the Ethiopian kibbeh butter. This will help your hair to grow, shine and so many other sections ‘ damaged purposes. Many products are available in the super shop and they are full of sulfate, paraben and so other chemicals. These chemicals are the worst for damaged hair and they are bad for putting on the hair care list as well. So you should decide to use natural things that will easily be available and you can do it your own. There is no need to go to the salon to be done with your hair.
- Promoting hair growth for those who are suffering from hair fall: You can just trust your hair butter for the issue, named hair fall. Some are just afraid of their hair, as heavy hair fall causes baldness and they use every little thing to protect their hair. When you have the best solution to protect your hair from baldness, then why are you late? This hair butter is the treatment of your hair for every solution to solve, just to apply once a week.
- For revitalizing moisture-bearing: Your damaged hair needs to hydrate the scalp to grow hair properly. And for this, your hair needs to be moisturized. You can do the moisturizing method with the butter and get the results immediately. This hair butter is so helpful for those who have curls and want to try fashionable hairstyles.
Protection of your hair is important. To protect your hair you need to take care of your hair. Sometimes it takes time and also money to take care of certain body parts and then it sounds costly. So, you just avoid taking care of the most important parts of your body. But, if you use Ethiopian butter for your hair, it saves both money and time, and also it will help your hair to shine and protect from frizziness and damage. So, you should use the butter to grow the hair curls and style with your glorious outfit.